To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Work Preparation employee (m/f/d) for our location in Königslutter with immediate effect.
At Mehler Engineered Defence GmbH, we develop and produce innovative protection systems and overall protection concepts that save lives. With our products, we supply national and international end customers from armed forces, police forces and OEMs with high-performance protection systems based on fibres, ceramics and metals.
Mehler Engineered Defence GmbH is part of the MVS Group and generates a turnover of 5 million with positive growth potential. The group employs a total of 500 people at 4 production sites in Fulda (Hesse, headquarters), Königslutter (Lower Saxony), Lenggries (Bavaria) and Serbia.
Work Preparation Employee (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the preparation of the production documents, taking into account the production capacity and the stock level
- You are in close coordination with Sales, Production Management and Purchasing in the creation and scheduling of production orders
- Coordination and monitoring of work orders
- Collaboration on special projects
- Maintenance of production master data
- Process improvement of work preparation
- Completed apprenticeship with technical knowledge
- At least 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience with ERP systems
- Dynamic, proactive and communicative personality combined with the ability to work in a team
- Strong numerical reasoning and very good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Desire to create and act on your own initiative
- A challenging job with demanding tasks in an internationally active company
- Very good development opportunities and performance-related remuneration
- An open corporate structure and plenty of scope for ideas and their implementation
- Good social benefits
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Show us that you are the right person for the job!
Mehler Engineered Defence GmbH
Ms Anja Hieske
Tel. 05353 / 91931-21
or to firstname.lastname@example.org